Sunday, March 14, 2010

Are You Ready?

Welcome! I'm Dr. Mary, and I'm Professor of Psychology, a professional life coach, and an Independent Beachbody Fitness Coach. Join me as I travel my own path to lasting fitness and let me coach you to your own fitness goals for free. What brought you to this blog today? Maybe they are some of the same reasons that led me here and will help us work together to meet our goals. Let's see...
  • Are you searching for diet and exercise tips and programs again in hopes of finding the magic bullet?
  • Have you been on a gagillion diets/programs/programs and are ready to take up the weight and fitness gauntlet once again?
  • Have you "failed" at losing weight and keeping it off few times (for me, its MANY times)?
  • Are you sick and tired of dealing with your weight? Are you ready to GET THIS DONE?

Do these sound familiar? They sure are to me. I'm a middle-aged, working mom of two with a career and a long history of struggling with my weight and my fitness. In another post, I'll share the laundry list of shakes, potions, pills, and diets I've been on, but suffice it to say that the last one was THE LAST ONE. I had a major shift about 3 months ago and suddenly, all the pieces have come together. Maybe I just got so damn tired of fighting my weight and feeling bad about myself that I figured out how to do this in a sustainable way this time, but in any event, I'm here, down 2 sizes (no scales for me, thanks), and I'm ready to help you do the same thing FOR FREE. I've been a coach and mentor for more than 17 years, and I'm adding Beachbody Coaching to my repertoire to help you and others who share my history and readiness for change to get this done once and for all. BTW, don't let the "Beachbody" name fool you- this is serious fitness for real people of all ages, shapes, and backgrounds. I'm no bikini chick, but I'm stronger and fitter than I've been in a long time, and that's my goal. What are your goals? If you're ready to reach them, check out my site at Team Beachbody, sign up, and lets GET THIS DONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment